Perfectly situated just in the heart of Europe, Poland is a friendly, multi-dimensional, economically booming and charming destination.
- Perfect accessibility with most of the European countries which is assured by the vast network of flight connections.
- Beautiful and diverse destinations – Poland has all that makes a land attractive - from fascinating historical cities like Krakow, Wroclaw and Gdańsk, through the chic metropolis and business cities of Warsaw and Poznan, to the authentic historical regions like the Lower Silesia, which fairytale baroque palaces, mysterious monasteries and the beautiful landscape blends into an irresistible mixture.
- New luxury hotels, meeting venues, airports and highways. In Poland everything is brand new or recently restored. The boom of the last two decades, accelerated by special incentives, like being a host of the European Football Championship 2012, has born its best fruits in form of the totally new and friendly infrastructure.
- Historical venues accessibility. The possibility of renting a historical Palace or an old University from Middle Ages, where the presidential and governmental ceremonies take place, is something very special for your gala dinner, meeting or event. Our destination offers it and it is affordable.
- Unique cultural heritage, which is a result of a long, fascinating history, great periods of prosperity and influences of different cultures. Many Polish monuments and urban centers were designated by UNESCO as World Heritage sites and cities like Krakow and Wroclaw were chosen European Capitals of Culture.
- Culinary highlights. Natural food based on quality ingredients and authentic, classical recipes brings our gastronomy to the highest class. Each recommended restaurant, no matter if it is a precious palace or an authentic wooden inn, always it has its own special design, charming decors and ambience.
- Musical highlights. World class international festivals, good functioning philharmonics and opera houses furnish fantastic opportunities for musical and culture tours.
- Investment friendly country. Poland is an example of the most successful system transformation winner and a place where all the most fascinating economical processes of the last two decades took place. You can observe it and feel it. Meetings with crucial transformation actors and creators of the free market system can be an exciting and intellectually fascinating proposal for your company’s event. In Poland you will meet many enterprising people, fresh initiatives, perfect environment for investments and perhaps your own business.
- Relation quality / price is still very good in Poland. The best quality service and the attractions from the highest range are attainable for reasonable price.